View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firerune01
Respected (200 Posts)
Firerune01

Host
VIP

Dungeoneering Boss Guides Empty
PostSubject: Dungeoneering Boss Guides   Dungeoneering Boss Guides EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:59 am

I have been given permission to post these by the owner IdkWhatsRc. So here are the bosses that he has made guides for.

Dreadnaut Guide -5:5 Party - Warped Dungeoneering Boss Guide How to Kill Dung by Idk Whats Rc

Thunderous Guide -Occult Dungeoneering Boss How to Kill Dung by Idk Whats Rc

Blink Guide -5:5 Party - Warped Dungeoneering Boss Guide How to Kill Dung by Idk Whats Rc

Runebound Guide -5:5 Party - Occult Dungeoneering Boss Guide How to Kill Dung by Idk Whats Rc

Shadow-Forger Guide - Abandoned Dungeoneering Boss Guide How to Kill Dung Aban by Idk Whats

Hope Devourer Guide - Warped Dungeoneering Boss Guide How to Kill Dung by Idk Whats Rc

Necrolord Guide - DD Spot Occult Dungeoneering Boss Guide How to Kill Dung Occ by Idk Whats Rc

Gravecreeper Dung Guide - Occult Dungeoneering Boss How to Kill Occ by Idk Whats Rc

Flesh-Spoiler Dung Guide - Occult Dungeoneering Boss How to Kill Occ by Idk Whats Rc
Back to top Go down
imtoxic
Distinguished (25 posts)
imtoxic

Banned

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Boss Guides   Dungeoneering Boss Guides EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:25 am

good guide
Back to top Go down
Firerune01
Respected (200 Posts)
Firerune01

Host
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Boss Guides   Dungeoneering Boss Guides EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:18 am

They are not mine, but thank you. I was given permission from the Owner, him and I are aquatints.
Back to top Go down
Slydigits
Valued Member
Slydigits

VIP
5$+ Donator

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Boss Guides   Dungeoneering Boss Guides EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:36 am

that was very nice of him to let you Razz
Back to top Go down
Firerune01
Respected (200 Posts)
Firerune01

Host
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Boss Guides   Dungeoneering Boss Guides EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:14 am

Yeah, he doesn't mind, it gets his videos out there, f you check his channel, he has a TON of other videos, like guides for 1-99 on every skill, Money Making Guides, Mythbuster Videos about Runescape, etcetera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Boss Guides   Dungeoneering Boss Guides Empty

Back to top Go down

Dungeoneering Boss Guides

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1