View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yous
RuneWish Founder
Yous

Admin
Verified Merchant

== What Not To Do In This Section == Empty
PostSubject: == What Not To Do In This Section ==   == What Not To Do In This Section == EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:44 am

These rules we have set in place to help us help you. Follow them and we can make getting rid of scammers a whole lot easier and more efficient.

Do not do any of the following in this forum section:

- DO NOT post on a scam report that you are not directly involved in. "Ban this idiot he has always been trouble", "Yeah I've had bad experiences in the past with this person", "Oh I am the friend of the victim he told me about it after it all happened" <- These are all examples of what we don't want here. If you are the 'friend' you can only post if you have undeniable evidence that the victim can not provide.

- DO NOT flame in the scam report section, it's easy to see why scammer and victim will get into a flame war going back and fourth in their report but this makes it much harder for us to get to the conclusion so do not do it or you will both receive a warning.

- DO NOT post information that is way too personal, remember this is a public forum and if you must use it as evidence please send it privately to an admin.

Back to top Go down

== What Not To Do In This Section ==

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1