Yaay's Complete Pure Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
YAAY
The Amazing

VIP
5$+ Donator

Yaay's Complete Pure Guide Empty
PostSubject: Yaay's Complete Pure Guide   Yaay's Complete Pure Guide EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:55 pm

YAAY's Pure Guide

This is my pure guide I'll teach you where to train for your pure, I'll teach Melee, Range, and Mage guides for this.
REMEMBER DO NOT TRAIN DEFENCE AT ALL

Melee Pure

This guide will show how to train levels for these 3 skills while completely staying at one defence. For Strength the Armor you should wear is an Iron Full Helm, a Cape, an amulet of strength, Iron platebody, Iron Platelegs, Leather boots, Iron Kiteshield, and leather gloves. Picture Here:
Spoiler:
Progressively change your scimitar as you train, I suggest you have strength 25 levels more than attack, so you slowly change scimitars.

For range start with an Iron full helm, cape, amulet of accuracy, the best arrows for your bow, right now iron, the best bow you can have, right now standard bow, leather body, leather chaps, leather boots, and leather gloves. You should also upgrade the hat to robin's, the boots to rangers, and chaps and gloves all the time for best leveling. I suggest you do Animal Magnetism for an Accumulator/ Attractor. This will let you save money on arrows.

Strength and Range

Step 1: 1-10 Strength/Range Train on chickens you will need to kill 97 chickens and each are 12 xp.
Spoiler:

Step 2: 10-20 Strength/Range Train on cows, You need to kill 104 with 32 xp each kill
Spoiler:

Step 3: 20-30 Strength/Range Train on men in edgeville, you will need to kill 318.
Spoiler:

Step 4: 30-40 Strength/Range Train on Monks, they can heal you so you don't need any food. You will need to kill 142 of them to get 40 strength.
Spoiler:

Step 5: 40-90 Strength or whatever level you want to stop at and switch to bandits. Rock Crabs Are in Relleka north of Camelot and are 200xp each, You may also chose to do Expirements, but you need to do a quest.
Spoiler:

Step 6: 90-99 Strength Bandits, you'll need waterskins, shanty pass, prayer potions (if you want), saradomin/zamarok item, 200gp
Spoiler:

Step 3 and 4: 20-40 Range you can also safespot minotaurs which are easy, but just as good as monks and men.

Step 5: Range Level 40- 50 Flesh Crawlers, Level 35 bring food because they hit constantly, remember to upgrade your armor, you should now have green d'hide body and vambraces, a yew bow or knives. You Can also kill rock crabs, shown in step 5 of Strength.
Spoiler:

Step 6: Range Level 50-60 Ogres level 53 Safespot where I am, very easy exp.
Spoiler:

Step 7: 60- 99 Range Very Happy Fire Giants, you need 875 coins and need to go into the brimhaven Dungeon, look on your map and you'll find the fire giants. Smile
Spoiler:

Magic

The Magic you should just use wizard robes, wizard skirt, wizard hat, whatever staff saves you most money, amulet of magic, leather boots, and leather gloves. This is a very simple guide because near the end there is one main way to get levels up.

Step 1: 1-3 Wind Strike, use a air staff, or free runes from Aurbury, cast wind strike on ducks or dummy's.

Step 2: 3-19 Confuse on Monk of Zamarok in Varrock Palace.
Spoiler:

Step 3: 19-55 Curse, Cast on Monk of Zamarok, very close to spirit tree so don't have to say all day.
Spoiler:

Step 4: 55-99 High Alch, any items you want look up what items are currently making money.

ALTERNATIVE

45-74 Magic Teleport Camelot.

74-80 Teleother Lumbridge

80-99 Stun

That's it folks, thanks for reading, also, I know these might not be preferable but to all my research these are some of the best.
Please Support, also support my tutor app Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slydigits
Valued Member
Slydigits

VIP
5$+ Donator

PostSubject: Re: Yaay's Complete Pure Guide   Yaay's Complete Pure Guide EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:00 am

helps Smile

nice gide
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Distinguished (25 posts)
Hunter

20$+ Donator

PostSubject: Re: Yaay's Complete Pure Guide   Yaay's Complete Pure Guide EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:06 am

lol no offence but that is an un experienced guide, maybe decent for training but not the best, but the best way to make a pure is by questing it and there are many guides, I have even made a few myself that I could gladly put up Smile
Back to top Go down
p la s m i d
The Dicer
p la s m i d

Host
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Yaay's Complete Pure Guide   Yaay's Complete Pure Guide EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:30 am

Nice guide, but there are way faster ways if you have money.
Back to top Go down
gamble
Distinguished (25 posts)
gamble

PostSubject: Re: Yaay's Complete Pure Guide   Yaay's Complete Pure Guide EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:47 am

To perfect...I mean seriously, that's just to good of a guide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Revengers
Distinguished (25 posts)
Revengers

Host

PostSubject: Re: Yaay's Complete Pure Guide   Yaay's Complete Pure Guide EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:51 am

You try to hard YAAY lol
Back to top Go down
Middleman
Distinguished (25 posts)
Middleman

PostSubject: Re: Yaay's Complete Pure Guide   Yaay's Complete Pure Guide EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:51 am

Dang man how long did that take you?
Back to top Go down
Z iQ
Distinguished (25 posts)
Z iQ

Host
Tutor

PostSubject: Re: Yaay's Complete Pure Guide   Yaay's Complete Pure Guide EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:00 am

Also add that if someone challenges you to a fun fight with butterfly nets, don't do it, they give you exp in every combat skill. I know someone who had this done to them and they went up a defence level.
Back to top Go down
Clayton
Distinguished (25 posts)

Host

PostSubject: Re: Yaay's Complete Pure Guide   Yaay's Complete Pure Guide EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:11 am

Z iQ wrote:
Also add that if someone challenges you to a fun fight with butterfly nets, don't do it, they give you exp in every combat skill. I know someone who had this done to them and they went up a defence level.

seen a vid on that. =P
Back to top Go down
Z iQ
Distinguished (25 posts)
Z iQ

Host
Tutor

PostSubject: Re: Yaay's Complete Pure Guide   Yaay's Complete Pure Guide EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:22 am

It's quite funny, but a little bit mean, especially if they're 99 strength!
Back to top Go down
Prune
Z Prune
Prune

Host

PostSubject: Re: Yaay's Complete Pure Guide   Yaay's Complete Pure Guide EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:27 am

As hunter said before the only thing i made since 2006 were pures so i must have the most exp with it. I even did tree gnome village at level like 7-10 ? and like 1-2k bronze arrows, and the way i got my range up to 40-50 was only by pking then i would train it, then you could do the waterfall quest and then the grand tree after u got a cannon you know ?

These are the things on how i level up my pure, i my self have a maxed out rune pure, but not in melee =P
Back to top Go down
b8er
Distinguished (25 posts)

PostSubject: Re: Yaay's Complete Pure Guide   Yaay's Complete Pure Guide EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:33 pm

deez nuts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yaay's Complete Pure Guide   Yaay's Complete Pure Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Yaay's Complete Pure Guide

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1