HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

scammed by 1 Rankad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clayton
Distinguished (25 posts)

Host

scammed by 1 Rankad Empty
PostSubject: scammed by 1 Rankad   scammed by 1 Rankad EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Hosts Forum Name: unsure. possibly the same as his rsn.
Hosts In-game Name: 1 Rankad
Your In-Game Name: Clayton
Amount of gold: 1M

Explain what happend: i realize he is unranked, but i have seen him in the friends chat and at the hosting spot many times, and he's always seemed helpful and an ok guy up until this point, and he had asked me if i wanted to do a flower poker, i kinda didn't feel like it but i did anyway. he wanted me to do a 3M. i said no. he asked for a 2M, i said no. and i said i'll do a 1M and he agreed. neither one of us held the money but i won the flower poker. i had a 2 pair he had nothing. after i had won i said 'i won' and traded him, then he tries to tell me that we were doing 2 flower pokers. i didn't say i was doing 2 flower pokers, when anybody asks if you want to do flower poker, it's assumed that there is only 1 flower poker, or that only 1 at a time would occur, at least that's what i assume, it makes sense to me. he claims he was vidding. and that he said (after the flower poker was completed) it was for 2 flower pokers, and that he said it in public and in friends chat. my public is always on hide in busy areas with alot of chat. and i scrolled through the friends chat, he hadn't spoken at all, let alone claimed to be doing a 'best of 2' flower poker. it doesn't make sense to do 2 flower pokers to determine a winner. makes sense to do a best of 3 or best of 5, an odd number. because you can't tie on an odd number.

Your proof of what happened: you can't see one of his flowers because he is standing on it. you can see part of the blue from the screenshot. so it's either a ryb or a blue from an outside point of view. but it was a blue flower. either way he had nothing.
scammed by 1 Rankad 120720215910
this last screenshot isn't much of anything, it's just showing him not being in the friends chat very soon after. the screenshots are 7 minutes apart. but he may have left the friends chat before 7 minutes time, i just hadn't bothered to check until then.
scammed by 1 Rankad 120720220612

1M hardly nothing of a loss to me, even though it wasn't a true 'loss of 1m' because neither one of us held the money. it's just the point of the matter, not the amount lost. do not ever play this guy. pretty pitiful to scam any amount. but scamming 1M makes that even more pitiful.
Back to top Go down
Distinguished (25 posts)

Host

PostSubject: Re: scammed by 1 Rankad   scammed by 1 Rankad EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:59 pm

I stopped reading when you said he was unranked. DO NOT BET WITH UNRANKED PLAYERS AND YOU WILL NOT GET SCAMMED. It's literally THAT simple.
Back to top Go down
Middleman
Distinguished (25 posts)
Middleman

PostSubject: Re: scammed by 1 Rankad   scammed by 1 Rankad EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:16 am

Same, don't bet with unranked people
Back to top Go down
Clayton
Distinguished (25 posts)

Host

PostSubject: Re: scammed by 1 Rankad   scammed by 1 Rankad EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:18 am

1993 wrote:
I stopped reading when you said he was unranked. DO NOT BET WITH UNRANKED PLAYERS AND YOU WILL NOT GET SCAMMED. It's literally THAT simple.

just because somebody is unranked doesn't mean they aren't legit. i've paid out more than enough in gambling situations without having a rank in a friends chat etc. and i judged him as an ok person. and he's been around the friends chat quite a bit from what i've noticed. i posted this more as a warning rather than a complaint anyway. i didn't lose anything, i just didn't gain what i should have, that's all. but i do appreciate your input, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jemimah
Noob
Jemimah

Admin
Point Manager
Host
Tutor
20$+ Donator

PostSubject: Re: scammed by 1 Rankad   scammed by 1 Rankad EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:23 am

We have to keep a firm stance on unranked hosting because we can't just hand out money to everybody that gets scammed by some random person.

Back to top Go down
Clayton
Distinguished (25 posts)

Host

PostSubject: Re: scammed by 1 Rankad   scammed by 1 Rankad EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:39 am

Jemimah wrote:
We have to keep a firm stance on unranked hosting because we can't just hand out money to everybody that gets scammed by some random person.

that's understandable, and it's only 1M anyway. i'd be more satisfied with making people aware of this rather than getting 1M and making things seem ok. i'm not asking for 1M. especially since i didn't properly lose 1M. i'm only asking for people to take the precautions i didn't. and for people to be aware of this player not being honest.
Back to top Go down
Revengers
Distinguished (25 posts)
Revengers

Host

PostSubject: Re: scammed by 1 Rankad   scammed by 1 Rankad EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:52 am

Ill surely watch out for him. Don't expect any money from non ranked people especially when nobody is holding the money.
Back to top Go down
Dragonown
Distinguished (25 posts)

5$+ Donator

PostSubject: Re: scammed by 1 Rankad   scammed by 1 Rankad EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:38 pm

he is unranked idk what to tell you, bet with ranked hosts
Back to top Go down
Yous
RuneWish Founder
Yous

Admin
Verified Merchant

PostSubject: Re: scammed by 1 Rankad   scammed by 1 Rankad EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:47 pm

He actually left RuneWish to start his own clan LOL,

I see how well that is going to work for him. Thanks for warning us of him Clayton.

Thread locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scammed by 1 Rankad   scammed by 1 Rankad Empty

Back to top Go down

scammed by 1 Rankad

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dice Discussion :: Report Dicing Disputes-