HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New hosting Ways.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Omar Sufyan
Distinguished (25 posts)

VIP

New hosting Ways. Empty
PostSubject: New hosting Ways.   New hosting Ways. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Well there are 2 more methods "some" of you may not know first method is known by half of runescape and 2nd method was here...got canceled...and now its back!

Method #1

Hot/cold x2 egg game
As you guys know you cannot get a easter ring anymore so this makes it only old rs players with this so called item "easter ring".

~~~How to play~~~
Well i was hosting on a world and this fc was doing ONLY egg games so i jacked there idea(well i was doing it before them but different rules...theres are better) as i was saying i took there idea and presenting it now.

1.Someone bets @ you a *amount*

2.You click on easter ring Then you will show as an egg and you will be a RANDOM color from 6 different colors.

3.Hot colors=Red,Yellow
Cold colors=Two blue colors(they both have different patterns)
Pink=Host wins
Green=Re-egg

4.If they call hot and you turn into red,yellow you give them *amount*x2.

^^^ thats on playing the egg game.

Method #2

Dicing 50-60x2

~~~How I found the Idea~~~
Well i met this muslim person(yes im muslim) and he told me to join his fc so i basically join it like any other person then he does !roll and it rolls i asked him how he refused to tell me but i found out how,So guys no more irc dicing w00000t.

~~~~How to get Dicing~~~~
Well,you guys know about bots,right?Well powerbot.org has a bot for dicing randomly does 1-100 dice roll when you do !roll in the friends chat and it will roll a totally random number so no more "guessing" when it goes up!

~~~~How to Dice~~~~
Well For those of you who weren't here when dicing was here then you basically haven't been in heaven and you joined when hell came in order.Well guess what heavens back!All you gotta do is !roll in the fc and you get a roll

~~~~How to make non-ranks dice~~~
Well the bot rolls a dice when ANYONE does !roll so make it only ranks+ can talk and the non-ranks can talk in our clan-chat so everyone is happy!

Thanks for reading this and btw i didnt make these gambling ways though i have 100% rights of making this topic and guide!

Bye Love,
Omar Sufyan
Back to top Go down
Flo
Distinguished (25 posts)
Flo

Banned

New hosting Ways. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New hosting Ways.   New hosting Ways. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:42 pm

link to where you get the script to !roll
Back to top Go down
Omar Sufyan
Distinguished (25 posts)

VIP

New hosting Ways. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New hosting Ways.   New hosting Ways. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:46 pm

KK ill look for it now
Back to top Go down
Z iQ
Distinguished (25 posts)
Z iQ

Host
Tutor

New hosting Ways. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New hosting Ways.   New hosting Ways. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:35 pm

As this !roll script is a bot, is there a risk of being muted/banned etc for using it? I guess they could only find out if a mod was in your cc but it's worth checking out.
Back to top Go down
Firerune01
Respected (200 Posts)
Firerune01

Host
VIP

New hosting Ways. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New hosting Ways.   New hosting Ways. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Well, the Easter Ring betting one is an alright idea, the only problem is you would need a Pre-2006 RS Account, and most people like to Host on fresh Level 3 accounts, or less then 1 year old Accounts.
Back to top Go down
imtoxic
Distinguished (25 posts)
imtoxic

Banned

New hosting Ways. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New hosting Ways.   New hosting Ways. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:15 pm

witch the bot thing people could ezly say there using bot but have some guy scamming?
Back to top Go down
Omar Sufyan
Distinguished (25 posts)

VIP

New hosting Ways. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New hosting Ways.   New hosting Ways. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:46 am

Well if you use the bot u dont get muted/banned but the bot(if it gets reported) will get banned so just make new lvl 3 acc's and use the bot on them will show screenies for the bot im using in other fc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New hosting Ways. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New hosting Ways.   New hosting Ways. Empty

Back to top Go down

New hosting Ways.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1