Flo's Host Application [ACCEPTED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flo
Distinguished (25 posts)
Flo

Banned

Flo's Host Application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Flo's Host Application [ACCEPTED]   Flo's Host Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:19 am

In-Game Name: You know my name.... If not skype
Previous Hosting Experience: I have been the original General rank in RuneWish back when it was first up and running great! Made around 1b hosting in its time alive.
Total Wealth: 2b+
Previous IRC Experience: (As mentioned earlyer) I was hosting irc dicing and flowers when RuneWish was running.
Timezone: EST

Personal Statement (why you want to host here & more info): I have lots of experience, im very active, and i have alot to offer for this community. Please consider me as one of your more trusted Hosts Smile

Last edited by Flo on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Somebodyy
Distinguished (25 posts)

Citadel Manager
100$ Donator

PostSubject: Re: Flo's Host Application [ACCEPTED]   Flo's Host Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:30 am

Goodluck on the application Flo, Good to see you coming back.
Back to top Go down
inquired
Newcomer
inquired

Host

PostSubject: Re: Flo's Host Application [ACCEPTED]   Flo's Host Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:40 am

I've diced with this guy since i started runescape, ive been poor as shit with his as well as wealthy as fuck highs and lows hes all the same a great guy i would trust him with my bank any time as well as i know he would trust me with his idk if im getting a rank but i sure as hell reccomend this guy right here hes committed and is a great asset to any clan who's lucky enough to have him
Back to top Go down
Flo
Distinguished (25 posts)
Flo

Banned

PostSubject: Re: Flo's Host Application [ACCEPTED]   Flo's Host Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:51 am

inquired wrote:
I've diced with this guy since i started runescape, ive been poor as shit with his as well as wealthy as fuck highs and lows hes all the same a great guy i would trust him with my bank any time as well as i know he would trust me with his idk if im getting a rank but i sure as hell reccomend this guy right here hes committed and is a great asset to any clan who's lucky enough to have him

thanks bud
Back to top Go down
Yous
RuneWish Founder
Yous

Admin
Verified Merchant

PostSubject: Re: Flo's Host Application [ACCEPTED]   Flo's Host Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:15 am

Accepted,

Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Jemimah
Noob
Jemimah

Admin
Point Manager
Host
Tutor
20$+ Donator

PostSubject: Re: Flo's Host Application [ACCEPTED]   Flo's Host Application [ACCEPTED] EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Congrats Flo, Good to see you back at RuneWish.

Locking Thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flo's Host Application [ACCEPTED]   Flo's Host Application [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Flo's Host Application [ACCEPTED]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1