HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A official runewish radio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisy Duck
Newcomer

A official runewish radio  Empty
PostSubject: A official runewish radio    A official runewish radio  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:44 pm

Because runewish already offers a lot of things it would be very cool if you guys could make a radio station. You could broadcast thing like:
- Event times
- Giveaways
- Shoutouts

You also would get a chance to hire DJ's from the community to play all sorts of various music. I think this would be a great way to bring the community even closer.

So what do you guys think of this idea confused
Back to top Go down
Jemimah
Noob
Jemimah

Admin
Point Manager
Host
Tutor
20$+ Donator

PostSubject: Re: A official runewish radio    A official runewish radio  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:16 am

Daisy Duck wrote:
Because runewish already offers a lot of things it would be very cool if you guys could make a radio station. You could broadcast thing like:
- Event times
- Giveaways
- Shoutouts

You also would get a chance to hire DJ's from the community to play all sorts of various music. I think this would be a great way to bring the community even closer.

So what do you guys think of this idea confused

This actually is a good idea and believe me it is something we have actually talked about. It would be great for us to be able to bring our users closer together with a radio. It would be great for announcements and just a better quality of music boradcasting.

We will have to wait to see what Mr.Boss (Yous) has to say about this one Wink
Back to top Go down
SEAL
Sealer of Deals
SEAL

Point Manager
Verified Merchant
VIP

PostSubject: Re: A official runewish radio    A official runewish radio  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:38 am

I know their are thing such as Cast.FM that let you host your station free. Most people don't have much radio experience so they don't know the 'what ifs' of it all. But I know Yous would want something like this it's just a matter of how hard it would be to set up.
Back to top Go down
PvM XxX
Newcomer
PvM XxX

Elite Member
VIP

PostSubject: Re: A official runewish radio    A official runewish radio  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:49 am

Seal I think you mean www.caster.fm/ let's you host your own radio station type of thing. I am not exactly sure how ad filled or embedable it is but that is an option.
Back to top Go down
SEAL
Sealer of Deals
SEAL

Point Manager
Verified Merchant
VIP

PostSubject: Re: A official runewish radio    A official runewish radio  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:53 am

PvM XxX wrote:
Seal I think you mean www.caster.fm/ let's you host your own radio station type of thing. I am not exactly sure how ad filled or embedable it is but that is an option.

That's what I ment Razz ,

But I think once you create your account your station will be at something like www.cast.fm/Youraccountname
Back to top Go down
Yous
RuneWish Founder
Yous

Admin
Verified Merchant

PostSubject: Re: A official runewish radio    A official runewish radio  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:59 am

This is something I have actually considered and put a lot of thought into. What I think the hardest part of the entire project would be finding dedicated radio DJ's with good voices. We don't want our radio only being a DJ's name and his playlist with nothing more.

If we were to do this we need quality DJ's with good 'radio voices'. They will talk about RuneWish, have discussions about updates, YouTube rs gossip, interview famous players via Skype and broadcast it live, host radio listener giveaways, and obviously to play a good mix of music.

It's harder than you would think to find these kind of people. The radio is something I really would love to get going but I can't direct too much attention to it just yet due to everything else going on at RuneWish. If I forget in a month or 2 feel free to make the suggestion again.

Keeping this thread open for discussion and members input/experience
Back to top Go down
imtoxic
Distinguished (25 posts)
imtoxic

Banned

PostSubject: Re: A official runewish radio    A official runewish radio  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:26 pm

if you would make this i would love to be a dj...... i would only be able to play music on off times and stuff tho because i dont have mic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A official runewish radio    A official runewish radio  Empty

Back to top Go down

A official runewish radio

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1