Official Applications

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrReaper
Respected (200 Posts)
MrReaper

VIP

Official Applications Empty
PostSubject: Official Applications   Official Applications EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:56 pm

im just going to throw this out there.. ive noticed past two days people are posting stupid shit on peoples official apps for stuff..

this is really uncalled for and makes the app look bad.. please read every requirement of the certain app and what it does before you want to make a comment on another persons apps.. the only thing that should be there is vouches, recommendations, official posts

stuff like (you dont meet the requirements so you dont need to post, or telling someone they need to do something that in no way at all has anything to do with what they applied for to begin with)
Back to top Go down
Z iQ
Distinguished (25 posts)
Z iQ

Host
Tutor

PostSubject: Re: Official Applications   Official Applications EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:58 pm

This definitely needed to be said, I've seen too many people posting pointlessly on Applications, saying stuff like 'good luck' or reposting the requirements, it's just not needed.
Back to top Go down
Devotion
Distinguished (25 posts)
Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Official Applications   Official Applications EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:05 pm

I second this, people need to help the user by giving feedback on how to improve the app instead of just saying good luck. I myself have just said goodluck before and I will start changing my ways on people's apps to give constructive criticism.
Back to top Go down
Slydigits
Valued Member
Slydigits

VIP
5$+ Donator

PostSubject: Re: Official Applications   Official Applications EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:04 am

constructive critisism, & feedback needed on the app Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Applications   Official Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Applications

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RuneWish Discussion :: RuneWish Lounge-