HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tolerated-host aplication

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gamble
Distinguished (25 posts)
gamble

tolerated-host aplication Empty
PostSubject: tolerated-host aplication   tolerated-host aplication EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:37 pm

In-Game name: tolerated

My previous dicing adventures began in a friends chat called "dicem" -they were a good 20 person fc with around 4 ranked hosts. I had a general rank that i had payed for, but i had requested a derank due to the problems i had in real life. I had quit after the trade limit for maybe 5 months, and had come back seeing that their has been dice game, flower game, and much more "gambling" I have noticed that "runewish" has been doing fairly well, and that it has been time for me to request to be a host. Thanks

Total wealth: The total wealth i've ever had on runescape is around 2b. I've obviously made them from hosting in fc "dicem", and staking like everyone does. Right now my bank is around 500m. I would gladly show vyous.

Previous irc experience: I had used irc for around 1-2 years, but went off and on. I'm starting to get back into it aswell though.

Timezone: EST

Personal statement (why you want to be a host here & more info) I would like to be a host here because it's a friendly environment. I would also like to be a host here because i enjoy being on the forums and helping other people. Thank you for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
Devotion
Distinguished (25 posts)
Devotion

PostSubject: Re: tolerated-host aplication   tolerated-host aplication EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:39 pm

Soz man, the application's are closed.
Back to top Go down
Z iQ
Distinguished (25 posts)
Z iQ

Host
Tutor

PostSubject: Re: tolerated-host aplication   tolerated-host aplication EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:39 pm

Seeing as this is your first post, I'd recommend becoming more active on the forums before applying to be a host. Plus, Host applications are closed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
gamble
Distinguished (25 posts)
gamble

PostSubject: Re: tolerated-host aplication   tolerated-host aplication EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:43 pm

okay, when do you think the applications will be up? and I'll be more active on the forums before posting an application.
Back to top Go down
Z iQ
Distinguished (25 posts)
Z iQ

Host
Tutor

PostSubject: Re: tolerated-host aplication   tolerated-host aplication EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:44 pm

It will be announced when they are open again, until then become more active on forums ( don't spam post count ) and in the irc ( the link at the top of the page saying 'irc connect' ) and also in game at our spot ( world 6 spirit tree ) .
Back to top Go down
Sokil59
Distinguished (25 posts)

Host

PostSubject: Re: tolerated-host aplication   tolerated-host aplication EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:30 pm

The host applications are closed
Back to top Go down
Z iQ
Distinguished (25 posts)
Z iQ

Host
Tutor

PostSubject: Re: tolerated-host aplication   tolerated-host aplication EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:37 pm

Sokil, please read other posts before posting, people have already said that and he has also responded to us saying that, your post is just unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
gamble
Distinguished (25 posts)
gamble

PostSubject: Re: tolerated-host aplication   tolerated-host aplication EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Z iQ wrote:
Sokil, please read other posts before posting, people have already said that and he has also responded to us saying that, your post is just unnecessary.

Thank you for posting this. I hate when someone does 1 thing wrong, then 10 people post the exact same thing down.
Back to top Go down
Revengers
Distinguished (25 posts)
Revengers

Host

PostSubject: Re: tolerated-host aplication   tolerated-host aplication EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:16 pm

PLease PM me on IRC to get set up ASAP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tolerated-host aplication   tolerated-host aplication Empty

Back to top Go down

tolerated-host aplication

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1