In-game dicing Bot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sokil59
Distinguished (25 posts)

Host

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Hey I know a lot of people don't know how to use the irc dicing so I was thinking maybe a programmer can make a 1-100 percentile dicing script so when a host says !Roll in the fc chat a random number between 1-100 will be chosen and if two players want to dice duel they could say !duel and the bot would choose a random number between 1-12. I could make this myself using java but the "bot nukes" coming so it won't last for long I'm thinking maybe a Srl member or a color scripter from runedream could make one.
Back to top Go down
Prune
Z Prune
Prune

Host

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Lol iv seen this on Powerbot, but my self have never used it =P

Maybe if i find out the dynamics of how it works then maybe i could make one =P
Back to top Go down
Slydigits
Valued Member
Slydigits

VIP
5$+ Donator

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:49 am

prune, do this shit bruh
Back to top Go down
Flo
Distinguished (25 posts)
Flo

Banned

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:20 am

if anyone can make this, i will pay you a shit ton.
Back to top Go down
Slydigits
Valued Member
Slydigits

VIP
5$+ Donator

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:25 am

cmon prune, you know you want that "shit ton" in payment Wink

everyone wants 2000 pounds of poop for christmas Smile
Back to top Go down
Yous
RuneWish Founder
Yous

Admin
Verified Merchant

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:58 am

It's not hard to make at all. But everyone will question the legitimacy of it.
Back to top Go down
Flo
Distinguished (25 posts)
Flo

Banned

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:09 am

Yous wrote:
It's not hard to make at all. But everyone will question the legitimacy of it.
If we are as legit as we are now, noone will question it..
Back to top Go down
Slydigits
Valued Member
Slydigits

VIP
5$+ Donator

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:43 am

get everyone here to vouch for it and new members will most likely accept it as real
Back to top Go down
Prune
Z Prune
Prune

Host

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:54 am

Ill think about it and ill be needing to do some research + its going to be done for color which will make it harder, it will have to detect the color of the words !roll and or use and OCR to always hover in a rectangle and the first word that comes up there in a 1 mili second it will react to it and roll, well i dont know ill need to do extensive extensive EXTENSIVE research
Back to top Go down
Sokil59
Distinguished (25 posts)

Host

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:52 am

Prune wrote:
Ill think about it and ill be needing to do some research + its going to be done for color which will make it harder, it will have to detect the color of the words !roll and or use and OCR to always hover in a rectangle and the first word that comes up there in a 1 mili second it will react to it and roll, well i dont know ill need to do extensive extensive EXTENSIVE research

I can make one through java but the bot nuke will come out so it will be worthless, but I can tell you how to make it as I would in java. You basicly have to make the bot "read" when a person says !Roll or !Duel then you give it commands for when a person says !Roll or !Duel for it to copy out the persons name and enter a random number the random number can be determined easily for how I know to program in java you make the bot choose to pick a random number by adding in the randoms as numbers of 1-100 numbers and 1-12 numbers and each number would have a 1 in 100 chance of being picked but you have to make sure in the loop the bot chooses to do a random. this is easy for anyone with BASIC Knowledge of any computing language to read to make sure its isn't rigged.

Hope I could've helped
Back to top Go down
Prune
Z Prune
Prune

Host

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Ok so add a boolean if it sees !roll to set off the void with 1-100 probiblity ? I dont think i should do this for now and stick with IRC, but if requested more i will do it =P
Back to top Go down
Sokil59
Distinguished (25 posts)

Host

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:32 pm

Prune wrote:
Ok so add a boolean if it sees !roll to set off the void with 1-100 probiblity ? I dont think i should do this for now and stick with IRC, but if requested more i will do it =P

you don`t need to do it I`m just asking if anyone wants one I can ask yohojo from sythe and villavu(srl) i`m pretty sure he can easily do it.
Back to top Go down
Flo
Distinguished (25 posts)
Flo

Banned

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:34 pm

Prune wrote:
if you can make this... then make it dude.
Back to top Go down
Yous
RuneWish Founder
Yous

Admin
Verified Merchant

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:43 pm

It's not hard to make but we would run into too many problems. But it still will be considered for the future.
Back to top Go down
is x2
Distinguished (25 posts)
is x2

Host
50$+ Donator

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:53 pm

Why a bot, dicing byself is just fun. What is the goal to bot everything aarghh Sad
Back to top Go down
Flo
Distinguished (25 posts)
Flo

Banned

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:09 pm

so we dont need an irc or flowers anymore. If we had a working bot. We would overrun all of the other clans in runescape. Believe me.
Back to top Go down
Prune
Z Prune
Prune

Host

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Theres on one PB called RollBot

I have no idea if it works
I have never seen any body use it
Maybe if that comes down ill make my own to substitue =P
Back to top Go down
Flo
Distinguished (25 posts)
Flo

Banned

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:38 pm

can you get it off of PB? show us how it works in game
Back to top Go down
MrReaper
Respected (200 Posts)
MrReaper

VIP

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:45 pm

i can think of one problem you would face with using java to make a chat dice bot.. we all know how noobs like to interfere with stuff and it would greatly affect two people doing dice by them spamming !roll or whatever into the chat. it would also make it very ineffective for more than 1 host to do the dice game ill check out the pb dice real quick and see how it works and let yall know
Back to top Go down
MrReaper
Respected (200 Posts)
MrReaper

VIP

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:46 pm

update on pb script

it is made by teradyce its really crappy and spams teradyce in your chat

so that would be a crap alternative
Back to top Go down
Prune
Z Prune
Prune

Host

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:58 pm

Lol thats where i remember seeing it, they are desprete for people, we got more people then them and they jelly =P
Back to top Go down
David Styles
Newcomer

Host

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:20 am

its really easy
Back to top Go down
MrReaper
Respected (200 Posts)
MrReaper

VIP

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:27 am

whats really easy? please explain
Back to top Go down
Middleman
Distinguished (25 posts)
Middleman

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:29 am

Like the bot 'thecoin' has? Ye pretty epic but yes I do believe people will question the legitimacy
Back to top Go down
Clayton
Distinguished (25 posts)

Host

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:12 am

would be a great idea if somebody can pull it off correctly. ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In-game dicing Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-game dicing Bot   In-game dicing Bot Empty

Back to top Go down

In-game dicing Bot

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next