View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
imtoxic
Distinguished (25 posts)

Banned

PostSubject: couldnt reply it was closed   Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Quote :
Quick is not a Host,
His name is not even near the name of a host. So you either attempted to bet him without a rank hoping he would pay or you just failed horribly.

The reason I am being so harsh is because you wildly spammed "Ive been scammeed" and "scammers" in OUR spot making US look bad.

Closed.

ive never called you guys scammers.... even when i was venting yelling fuck i h8 scammers i said at least ik bama and yous are legit
then all of a sudden you got the fc to gang up on me when u guy didn't even listen to what i said just yelling dumb stuff over and over
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yous
RuneWish Founder

Admin
Verified Merchant

PostSubject: Re: couldnt reply it was closed   Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:32 pm

imtoxic wrote:
Quote :
Quick is not a Host,
His name is not even near the name of a host. So you either attempted to bet him without a rank hoping he would pay or you just failed horribly.

The reason I am being so harsh is because you wildly spammed "Ive been scammeed" and "scammers" in OUR spot making US look bad.

Closed.

ive never called you guys scammers.... even when i was venting yelling fuck i h8 scammers i said at least ik bama and yous are legit
then all of a sudden you got the fc to gang up on me when u guy didn't even listen to what i said just yelling dumb stuff over and over

Here is an English lesson:

By Saying "Scammmmmeerrss" you are implying that it is a plural. This would mean we as a group are scammers.

Let me also give you a logic lesson:

By Standing in OUR spot wildly spamming "Ive been scammed", "Scammers". Please tell me what does this accomplish. It's ok don't think I will for you:
1. It makes you look foolish
2. It makes us as a clan look bad.

Do you really think spending the time to make 5 different threads would change anything?

Now please just stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

couldnt reply it was closed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1