couldnt reply it was closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
imtoxic
Distinguished (25 posts)
imtoxic

Banned

couldnt reply it was closed Empty
PostSubject: couldnt reply it was closed   couldnt reply it was closed EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Quote :
Quick is not a Host,
His name is not even near the name of a host. So you either attempted to bet him without a rank hoping he would pay or you just failed horribly.

The reason I am being so harsh is because you wildly spammed "Ive been scammeed" and "scammers" in OUR spot making US look bad.

Closed.

ive never called you guys scammers.... even when i was venting yelling fuck i h8 scammers i said at least ik bama and yous are legit
then all of a sudden you got the fc to gang up on me when u guy didn't even listen to what i said just yelling dumb stuff over and over
Back to top Go down
Yous
RuneWish Founder
Yous

Admin
Verified Merchant

couldnt reply it was closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: couldnt reply it was closed   couldnt reply it was closed EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:32 pm

imtoxic wrote:
Quote :
Quick is not a Host,
His name is not even near the name of a host. So you either attempted to bet him without a rank hoping he would pay or you just failed horribly.

The reason I am being so harsh is because you wildly spammed "Ive been scammeed" and "scammers" in OUR spot making US look bad.

Closed.

ive never called you guys scammers.... even when i was venting yelling fuck i h8 scammers i said at least ik bama and yous are legit
then all of a sudden you got the fc to gang up on me when u guy didn't even listen to what i said just yelling dumb stuff over and over

Here is an English lesson:

By Saying "Scammmmmeerrss" you are implying that it is a plural. This would mean we as a group are scammers.

Let me also give you a logic lesson:

By Standing in OUR spot wildly spamming "Ive been scammed", "Scammers". Please tell me what does this accomplish. It's ok don't think I will for you:
1. It makes you look foolish
2. It makes us as a clan look bad.

Do you really think spending the time to make 5 different threads would change anything?

Now please just stop.
Back to top Go down

couldnt reply it was closed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1